Job Profile in Brief
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to help define / refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Develop product centric selling strategies
- Monitoring and managing the technical pre-sales environments
- Developing and generating the sales and related reports for analysis
Qualification & Certifications
- BS Degree in Engineering, CCE, computer science, IT or equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Technical background in systems engineering or networking is considered a plus.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in technical product configuration or technology related experience.
- Must be experienced Telecom or IT related companies
- Must be a Team player and adaptive to the competitive market environment
- First rate network and services support experience
- Experience of working to strict KPI and SLA (Internal and External)
- Sound applied theoretical knowledge of core and access network infrastructure, data and voice services along with Datacenter and security infrastructure
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully aware of the contemporary